R2OK! Forum Index R2OK!
Contact R2OK! admin

Click here for R2OK! Website


 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another R20k straw poll
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> News and Current Affairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think will you vote for at the next General Election?
Labour
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Liberal Democrats
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Conservatives
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
UKIP
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Respect
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
BNP
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Independent
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Another R20k straw poll Reply with quote

Just interested to see what (if anything) has changed since the last one, no need to feel obliged to state who you voted for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
littlepieces



Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 1098
Location: Lowestoft

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted Labour all my life and won't change now though I have my doubts about Milliband
_________________
I found out how you can hurt an insect.It's the bees knees
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've voted Conservative all my life but I voted UKIP... not that I'd like to see them in power but just to give the others a kick up the jacksy! Razz
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Schizoidman



Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 1135
Location: Rural West Sussex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble is, by voting UKIP the Conservative vote will be split and Labour will get back in! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
unclebuck



Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 256
Location: Warwickshire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pretty bleak outlook........
After voting Conservative all my life, I have spent the last few years watching Cameron and his mates plundering the public purse and the assets of this country for the benefit of himself and their select circle of friends. I would now be prepared to actively support almost anyone who opposed the Conservatives.

Labour are idealogically flawed, and possibly incompetent, but still may have the interests of Britain's people at heart.
Lib Dems - well if take a close look at their policies you can only conclude that if they had their way, this country would cease to exist.

UKIP would get my vote tomorrow.

Is it too late to move to Scotland and then vote for independence?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's certainly pretty bleak that UKIP are so popular.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the last GE we had a couple of wide-eyed, bushy-tailed and well-meaning UKIP door-knockers preaching the benefits of swallowing the Nigel Farrage bullsheizen. I engaged with them politely (I'm nice like that) but when I questioned them on all the other important policies besides (1) the EU and (2) immigration they were evidently wading through treacle and utterly clueless.

The more they tried to focus on their two policies the more I pushed in the other direction! Very amusing.

Trouble is that when I see that superb actor called Nigel Farrage on telly doing his audition routine now (three years later) the script hasn't changed one bit.

What a joke!

Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would not be so bad if Mr Farage was not so insufferably smug. While I agree the guy is a good speaker he has no gravitas and I can see no evidence of him being anything other than a joke politician.
I wish him no ill and I think it was bloody miraculous that he survived that awful plane crash but I do wish he'd change the record and try to be a tiny bit positive every once in a while.
He's been spinning that "full and free referendum line" since god was a boy and it's getting tedious.

Just as a by the way I once met some UKIP folk at a local election count, a couple of them were pleasant enough but the candidate was what I would describe as bigoted. He was OK to talk too but his views were not nice at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
littlepieces



Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 1098
Location: Lowestoft

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh i have lost faith in all of em but we are lucky enough to have the vote so i use it.....just getting off my soap box now Laughing
_________________
I found out how you can hurt an insect.It's the bees knees
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time round a long-term mate of mine stood as an Independent and I voted for him. He didn't win, but at least I voted with my conscience. Funnily enough, the constituency office for both our MPs is directly underneath mine!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But perhaps membership of the EU and immigration are the most important issues for a lot of people in this country? that's why support for UKIP is growing...
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ruddlescat



Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 18010
Location: Near Chester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SantaFefan wrote:
But perhaps membership of the EU and immigration are the most important issues for a lot of people in this country? that's why support for UKIP is growing...


That's certainly true for me Santa Smile
_________________
Are you ready for a Ruddles?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Schizoidman



Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 1135
Location: Rural West Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was clear at the last general election that immigration was even more of an issue than the state of the economy, especially when linked to Human Rights. Remember the uproar when Gordon Brown, not knowing the mike was still on, referred to a lady from Rochdale (a life long Labour voter) as a bigot, simply for raising concerns about mass East European immigration? It probably lost Labour the election.

But are fears about immigration enough to justify voting for a one issue party like UKIP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not for me personally, but most of the people I know - particularly females, certainly will be voting on that issue alone.
In my world, everybody I know is sick to death of the immigrant problem and the perceived cost to local authorities in coping with the influx.
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble is there's much, much more to proper government than UKIP's two policies. Even Wide-boy Farrage avoids discussion about the other issues and slways manages to pull discussion to his own narrow agenda. Last time he was up against the Radio 4 "Today" rottweilers he fared very badly because he continually tried to avoid discussing other equally-important issues. He successfully managed to waffle right to the news junction. Clever, I'll grant him that much.

That's why I'm deeply suspicious. However incompetent the leadership of the other three parties is now, I hate to imagine what it would be like if Farrage became PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruddlescat



Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 18010
Location: Near Chester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know Colin that Farrage ain't going to become PM
- but if enough people vote UKIP as I certainly will it is just possible that even with a few MP's UKIP could hold the balance of power in a hung Parliament and their price for entering into any kind of arrangement with the Tories will be that Cameron and his super rich posh boys have to be ditched in favour of more user friendly people - and that suits me just fine

That's why I'm voting UKIP Very Happy
_________________
Are you ready for a Ruddles?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that such an outcome would have positive benefits but to me voting Ukip means voting for the Tory right and that's something I would never do out of principle. That said, there 's no doubt whatever that the British political landscape is set to change dramatically in 2015; the LibDems will pay a heavy price for their betrayal of their members and electorate and it's possible that they'll be annilated in the Commons. By Ukip, no doubt!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UKIP will struggle to get an MP, the first past the post system is not kind to parties like them.
BUT if Farage chooses wisely he will get in, that means however he will have to disembark from the Brussels gravy train.
He would almost certainly be elected if he chose a seat in Kent which I think is where he hails from but whether he really wants to give up his seat in the EP with all it's perks and allowances remains to be seen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is prepared to give up his Brussels seat and stand for Parliament in 2015. He would also run in a Kent constituency. He actually confirmed this to John Humphrys on R4's Today (a great refuge from Evans' nonsense, btw). He also said as much on one of his many appearances on BBC1's Question Time recently. He is desperate for a seat in the Commons and I have to admit he'll be good value in PMQ's - especially if Eton-boy holds onto his position as PM. Which, let's be realistic, is highly unlikely!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may be good value there but nobody really cares about PMQs do they? It's all staged theatre, or to put it slightly cruder willy waving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toggy wrote:
He may be good value there but nobody really cares about PMQs do they? It's all staged theatre, or to put it slightly cruder willy waving.


Well, now you put it like that!

Smile


Last edited by Colin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do or follow politics. There is no point, just wait till the election, read the manifestos, and then vote for the one you'd like. It's like going to the shops, there's lots of stuff on the shelf, you choose the one you want. There's no point having a discussion about it weeks or months- years before the election. It's a waste of breath.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't not "do" politics, it's the here and now of life all around us. When a stupid Chancellor - who gained a degree in history at Oxford and is now running the finances of a whole nation - puts up VAT to 20% that affects us all. It's real.

There is nothing wrong with discussing politics because we're all affected by political decision-making at local as well as national and international level. You could say the same about the weather; unlike politics, we can't really influence the weather but it doesn't stop us talking about it and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a social thing. As for elections at all levels, I vote out of principle, not in response to the prettiest and most colourfully-worded manifestos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
You can't not "do" politics, it's the here and now of life all around us. When a stupid Chancellor - who gained a degree in history at Oxford and is now running the finances of a whole nation - puts up VAT to 20% that affects us all. It's real.

There is nothing wrong with discussing politics because we're all affected by political decision-making at local as well as national and international level. You could say the same about the weather; unlike politics, we can't really influence the weather but it doesn't stop us talking about it and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a social thing. As for elections at all levels, I vote out of principle, not in response to the prettiest and most colourfully-worded manifestos.


Like I said I don't do politics but the weather, well that's a whole different subject and one which we can and do have an impact on, even if we cannot control it directly. Weather is a result of climate, the climate is changing as a result of people - so we can affect the weather.

There are no principles in politics. If you haven't learned that then anything you say about politics is just noise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanadu wrote:
There are no principles in politics. If you haven't learned that then anything you say about politics is just noise.


Utter nonsense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
xanadu wrote:
There are no principles in politics. If you haven't learned that then anything you say about politics is just noise.


Utter nonsense.


Ok then which of the three main party leaders have principles? Which of them hasn't lied? Which of them hasn't said one thing then done another? Which of them wouldn't stab you in the back if it meant they could be PM?
Political parties led by people with no principles, no moral fibre, no sense of honour are political parties void of validity- vacuous cesspits of deception not worthy of discussion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FleetingEileenM



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 5130
Location: Hampshire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanadu wrote:
I don't do or follow politics.

I imagine that is a very useful remark for one to have on standby when finding oneself totally out of his/her depth in a conversation with people who do take an interest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach................sorry R2o......... sorry "xanadu":

Read my earlier post more carefully (if you can be bothered, of course). I referred to politics "at all levels". That means everything from the Westminster Parliament right down to a local Parish council. And then some. Politics is about how we interact with each other as human beings and how we collectively manage the world we live in. To be uninterested in that process is to say that we just don't care about anybody else at any time. That may be the case with you but it sure ain't the case with me and that's also true of my kids, who have been brought up to take an active interest in how things are run. And they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
Rach................sorry R2o......... sorry "xanadu":

Read my earlier post more carefully (if you can be bothered, of course). I referred to politics "at all levels". That means everything from the Westminster Parliament right down to a local Parish council. And then some. Politics is about how we interact with each other as human beings and how we collectively manage the world we live in. To be uninterested in that process is to say that we just don't care about anybody else at any time. That may be the case with you but it sure ain't the case with me and that's also true of my kids, who have been brought up to take an active interest in how things are run. And they do.


Didn't answer my question did you?

There you go again- way off beat, my mum would be so proud of me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FleetingEileenM wrote:
xanadu wrote:
I don't do or follow politics.

I imagine that is a very useful remark for one to have on standby when finding oneself totally out of his/her depth in a conversation with people who do take an interest.


It's the political version of...


"I don't listen to that show" Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it isn't. Not listening to some crappy radio show is a lifestyle choice. Not "doing" politics or even discussing matters of national and local governance is a completely different thing that potentially has much wider implications.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
No it isn't. Not listening to some crappy radio show is a lifestyle choice. Not "doing" politics or even discussing matters of national and local governance is a completely different thing.


You still haven't answered my question. It's a political question too- that is what you want to talk about isn't it?


Last edited by xanadu on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was your question? I probably got bored by that stage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
What was your question? I probably got bored by that stage.


You don't have an answer you mean.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean these questions?

xanadu wrote:
Ok then which of the three main party leaders have principles? Which of them hasn't lied? Which of them hasn't said one thing then done another? Which of them wouldn't stab you in the back if it meant they could be PM?


In which, read my response. I said that politics is more than merely what goes on in Parliament. That was and is the thrust of my argument. It's simple enough. But as for the three main parties in Parliament, I don't have faith in any of them - but that's not the point is it?


xanadu wrote:
Political parties led by people with no principles, no moral fibre, no sense of honour are political parties void of validity- vacuous cesspits of deception not worthy of discussion.


That, as I said above, is nonsense. I'm sure it applies to some of the 650-odd members of the Commons but certainly not all.

And what about those people who represent me at Parish and Borough level? Are they all the same? Nope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
You mean these questions?

xanadu wrote:
Ok then which of the three main party leaders have principles? Which of them hasn't lied? Which of them hasn't said one thing then done another? Which of them wouldn't stab you in the back if it meant they could be PM?


In which, read my response. I said that politics is more than merely what goes on in Parliament. That was and is the thrust of my argument. It's simple enough. But as for the three main parties in Parliament, I don't have faith in any of them - but that's not the point is it?


xanadu wrote:
Political parties led by people with no principles, no moral fibre, no sense of honour are political parties void of validity- vacuous cesspits of deception not worthy of discussion.


That, as I said above, is nonsense. I'm sure it applies to some of the 650-odd members of the Commons but certainly not all.

And what about those people who represent me at Parish and Borough level? Are they all the same? Nope.


You still haven't answered my question... you say so much without saying anything.

I don't understand how someone as old as you can know so little about how the world works.

Local politics is about drains, toilets, car-parks and now and again, complaints about a neighbour's tree or planned extension. Dull functional stuff, of interest only to officious busy bodies who have nothing better to do than get on people's nerves at election time: at other times you never see or hear from them, they're far too busy filling in expense forms for free foriegn holidays dressed up as town twinning visits.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Eye Scanners In Tesco Garages Reply with quote

Eye Scanners to determine what age category you fall into are to be introduced to Tesco 450 garages. It'll be used for advertising purposes. Lord Sugar Amscreen company is to supply the technology. Critics say ' it is another way to monitor people's movements'


http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/tesco-to-use-eye-scanning-tech-to-target-ads-at-you-50012662/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanadu wrote:
You still haven't answered my question... you say so much without saying anything.


Rachel, are you stupid? I have no answer to your silly and irrelevant question simply because it's exactly that: irrelevant. You are again deliberately ignoring the point I made, namely that to "not do politics" is pathetic. My point is that politics is about life not just leaders of political parties. Any chance it might register this time?

rachel wrote:
I don't understand how someone as old as you can know so little about how the world works.


Grow up. I've brought up a fine family of which I'm proud and that alone is enough to heighten one's understanding of "how the world works". So how's your family doing?

R2OK wrote:
Local politics is about drains, toilets, car-parks and now and again, complaints about a neighbour's tree or planned extension. Dull functional stuff, of interest only to officious busy bodies who have nothing better to do than get on people's nerves at election time: at other times you never see or hear from them, they're far too busy filling in expense forms for free foriegn holidays dressed up as town twinning visits.


That's funny because the concern of our councillor (who was our Mayor last year) was such that we managed to get a large tree removed due to its being dangerous only two weeks ago. His communication is always excellent.

So, your comment above is again absolute rubbish and you're generalising again, indicating that your understanding is negligible. It's no wonder you "don't do politics" really, is it?

Alternatively, you're just playing dumb because you have a rather perverted sense of humour...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xanadu



Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin wrote:
xanadu wrote:
You still haven't answered my question... you say so much without saying anything.


Rachel, are you stupid? I have no answer to your silly and irrelevant question simply because it's exactly that: irrelevant. You are again deliberately ignoring the point I made, namely that to "not do politics" is pathetic. My point is that politics is about life not just leaders of political parties. Any chance it might register this time?

rachel wrote:
I don't understand how someone as old as you can know so little about how the world works.


Grow up. I've brought up a fine family of which I'm proud and that alone is enough to heighten one's understanding of "how the world works". So how's your family doing?



R2OK wrote:
Local politics is about drains, toilets, car-parks and now and again, complaints about a neighbour's tree or planned extension. Dull functional stuff, of interest only to officious busy bodies who have nothing better to do than get on people's nerves at election time: at other times you never see or hear from them, they're far too busy filling in expense forms for free foriegn holidays dressed up as town twinning visits.


That's funny because the concern of our councillor (who was our Mayor last year) was such that we managed to get a large tree removed due to its being dangerous only two weeks ago. His communication is always excellent.

So, your comment above is again absolute rubbish and you're generalising again, indicating that your understanding is negligible. It's no wonder you "don't do politics" really, is it?

Alternatively, you're just playing dumb because you have a rather perverted sense of humour...



Rolling Eyes still waiting for an answer to my question.

I don't know why you keep changing my name in your quotes, you seem obsessed with my mum. She will be pleased.
_________________
Some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is stand your ground and not give them the time of day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colin



Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanadu wrote:

Rolling Eyes still waiting for an answer to my question.

I don't know why you keep changing my name in your quotes, you seem obsessed with my mum. She will be pleased.


It's OK, whatever your name is this week. Somebody has just told me something very interesting and I've now sussed what's going on, so we'll leave it there. Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> News and Current Affairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com