R2OK! Forum Index R2OK!
Contact R2OK! admin

Click here for R2OK! Website


 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dermot Murnghan and Andrew Marr Playing Away

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Coffee Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Dermot Murnghan and Andrew Marr Playing Away Reply with quote

Oh dear - oh dear. It's a small world.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bbcs-andrew-marr-fondles-mystery-1314220

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200488/Newsreader-Dermot-Murnaghan-caught-kissing-make-artist-secret-date-park.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're giving credence to tabloid journalism again by posting links to their web pages, Mark. Tut tut.

I haven't (won't) click the links and I won't read the "stories" either.
Back to top
Ian Robinson
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3418
Location: Chorley, Lancashire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Dermot Murnghan and Andrew Marr Playing Away Reply with quote

I've not clicked the link either, so can only assume this:
mark occomore wrote:
It's a small world.

means they're having an affair with each other. How thoroughly modern!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
littlepieces



Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 1098
Location: Lowestoft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a piece in the guardian slagging off the papers for posting these pictures which every tom dick and harry will find as boring as hell
_________________
I found out how you can hurt an insect.It's the bees knees
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shaky Fan



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 628

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littlepieces wrote:
There is a piece in the guardian slagging off the papers for posting these pictures which every tom dick and harry will find as boring as hell


Have you got a link you could post? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Dermot Murnghan and Andrew Marr Playing Away Reply with quote

Ian Robinson wrote:

means they're having an affair with each other. How thoroughly modern!


Nope, they are both with women to whom they are not married.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruddlescat



Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 18010
Location: Near Chester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone really interested - we all have far more important things in life rather than worrying what other people are doing in their personal relationships Rolling Eyes
_________________
Are you ready for a Ruddles?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruddlescat wrote:
Is anyone really interested - we all have far more important things in life rather than worrying what other people are doing in their personal relationships Rolling Eyes


Well, Mark thinks it's worth drawing our attention to the allegations as reported by two of Britain's greatest and most truthful of newspapers.
Back to top
littlepieces



Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 1098
Location: Lowestoft

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaky Fan wrote:
littlepieces wrote:
There is a piece in the guardian slagging off the papers for posting these pictures which every tom dick and harry will find as boring as hell


Have you got a link you could post? Wink


It was written by Roy Greenslade and if you look on Guardian media it should be there i would post a link but don't know how to do it
_________________
I found out how you can hurt an insect.It's the bees knees
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littlepieces wrote:
Shaky Fan wrote:
littlepieces wrote:
There is a piece in the guardian slagging off the papers for posting these pictures which every tom dick and harry will find as boring as hell


Have you got a link you could post? Wink


It was written by Roy Greenslade and if you look on Guardian media it should be there i would post a link but don't know how to do it


Ask Mark - he's good at it! (Or - just copy the URL in the address line of your browser and paste it in your post here).

That said, Shaky was being a bit tongue-in-cheek with his above question, I'l wager.
Back to top
John W



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 3360
Location: Warwickshire, UK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with postings here, I don't think R2ok needs to report on dubious tittle-tattle from tabloids.

I much prefer to see some rarely reported features on subjects that INTEREST US! in music, radio, sport, gardening, Caltha Palustris Polypetala, Francesco Tamagno, Jaguar XK120 .....
_________________
-
John W
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John W wrote:
I have to agree with postings here, I don't think R2ok needs to report on dubious tittle-tattle from tabloids.


I hope that goes part way to vindicating what Mark refers to as my "negative" replies to some of his pointless posts!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Coffee Bar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com