R2OK! Forum Index R2OK!
Contact R2OK! admin

Click here for R2OK! Website


 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zoe Ball Back In For Ken Bruce
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Radio 2 - what's happening?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18265
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard bits today and maybe I heard 'quiet times' but perhaps driving the desk is making her a bit less hyper?

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ in Kent



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1102
Location: Go on, guess!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark occomore wrote:
Zoe was getting really excited she was pushing the buttons today!! Wow..


I'd make it radio law that no presenter can go on-air unless they can drive their own desk.
_________________
He's not the Messiah- he's a very naughty boy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ruddlescat



Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 18010
Location: Near Chester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that she's moved on to driving the desk (if that is true) suggests to me that it won't be long before she takes over the slot permanently which would be a total disaster - unless a different producer takes over in which case it might just be OK

I'd not only make it a requirement that presenters drive their own desk, I'd make them sit a full driving test - any serious or dangerous fault and they fail instantly Smile
_________________
Are you ready for a Ruddles?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ in Kent



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1102
Location: Go on, guess!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the bit of the show that I heard she blew up completely and said that in future Gary Bones would be pushing the buttons. Rolling Eyes

Mixing Desks look terribly daunting, but once you've been trained and know your way round them it's easy. I just think it's shameful that so-called professionals can't operate them.

It's like me going to work (I'm a lorry driver) and saying "Can someone come with me to press the pedals and steer......... "
_________________
He's not the Messiah- he's a very naughty boy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ in Kent wrote:


Mixing Desks look terribly daunting, but once you've been trained and know your way round them it's easy. I just think it's shameful that so-called professionals can't operate them.


Especially in the new Western House studios. Everything is server-based with touch-screen control. Blimey - even Sarah Kennedy got the hang of it so Zoe Ball must be thick. She's obviously Radio 2's ideal presenter, therefore!

Standards? What standards?
Back to top
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen May wrote:
Heard bits today and maybe I heard 'quiet times' but perhaps driving the desk is making her a bit less hyper?

H


I thought her links were a little less hyped as she was more focused on what she was doing..

Put the record straight on someones comment. Gary took over running the desk during Popmaster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ in Kent



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1102
Location: Go on, guess!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark occomore wrote:
Helen May wrote:
Heard bits today and maybe I heard 'quiet times' but perhaps driving the desk is making her a bit less hyper?

H


I thought her links were a little less hyped as she was more focused on what she was doing..

Put the record straight on someones comment. Gary took over running the desk during Popmaster.


But the fact still remains....
She's been a radio presenter for many years now- I can remember listening to her first broadcast on R1- yet she still doesn't know how to run a desk. It's pitiful. If it were me I'd be ashamed of my own lack of technical ability and reliance on others at this stage of my career.....
_________________
He's not the Messiah- he's a very naughty boy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark occomore wrote:
Put the record straight on someones comment. Gary took over running the desk during Popmaster.


It's odd that other presenters can self-drive the Popmaster segment perfectly OK when depping for Kenny the Bruce. It also indicates that there are plenty of more suitable candidates for the job - so why does Shennan insist on hiring Mrs. Dippy?
Back to top
Dalmatina



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColinB wrote:
mark occomore wrote:
Put the record straight on someones comment. Gary took over running the desk during Popmaster.


It's odd that other presenters can self-drive the Popmaster segment perfectly OK when depping for Kenny the Bruce. It also indicates that there are plenty of more suitable candidates for the job - so why does Shennan insist on hiring Mrs. Dippy?


Terrible, just terrible.

Who on earth thinks this breathy, brainless bint is suitable for Radio 2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockitRon



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 7565

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the ability to "drive" a glorified games console is that much of an issue - much better if she could concentrate on presenting the show properly.

I listened to 40 minutes or so, before she gave me earache with all the gushing and gabbling. Another brick dropped in Popmaster, and failing to listen to where the second contestant came from - "Port Call" despite him telling her at least three times (Porthcawl).
_________________
Ron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gnasty Gnome



Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 313
Location: West Wales

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a regular on R4 recently, hence my absence hereabouts; unfortunately on Monday there was a discussion on about opera, and if there's one thing I dislike more than opera it's clever dicks talking about it.

Right, I thought, I'll give old Ken an airing for a change..... 5 seconds, Ball opened her gob, click....

Just my bloomin' luck, the one time I revert back to me old ways that bloody woman's on. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gibbo



Joined: 31 Aug 2010
Posts: 117
Location: Wirral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finding the show even more bland and insipid than ever. To be honest, I'm seeing most of R2's output this way.

I hate to have my hand forced but a DAB radio is winging its way to me so I can say goodbye to it for good in the office.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The music for the love song after the jingle just didn't play today, and she had to cut to a trailer, then she played it. She seem to be having terrible trouble running the desk, but I guess she's been told you got to learn how to run it. Continuous mistakes just don't sound good radio.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalmatina



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleary-eyed, I switched on the radio yesterday morning, and got Richard Madeley. I stuck with that until Ball burst on to the airwaves, and turned off.

When I turned it back on again, I quickly switched over to Radio 4, and got some woman talking to Jeni Murray about 'elderly people having sex'. Embarassed

Back to Radio 2, where Zoe Ball was babbling inanely, and switched off. Evil or Very Mad

The process was repeated this morning (although thank heavens they had finished discussing geriatric sex, but what replaced it held about the same interest for me), and now the radio is off again.

I've flicked about through my DAB radio, but just can't settle with anything. I think I will be investing in an internet radio, because sometimes one just isn't in the mood for CDs, and there has to be SOMETHING out there for me and people like me!

I really don't understand what the BBC thinks they are trying to achieve in terms of Radio 2 output. I now find myself completely disenfranchised, and whereas Radio 2 was once the default (with a healthy dollop of 4), I am now finding neither to my taste. I'm not one of these people who expects a radio station all to myself, but SOMETHING I can listen to would be nice!

I am turning away both from BBC radio and television. Time it was shaken up - and hard - I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalmatina wrote:
I am turning away both from BBC radio and television. Time it was shaken up - and hard - I think.


That's exactly what that nice Mr. Cameron would like to see. I dread the thought of what might happen if the Tories got their way - Murdoch would be in control as soon as you could blink.

I'd like to see a shake-up at the BBC as long as it doesn't result in even more down-market programming policies than it already has. Somehow, I think pigs will fly.....
Back to top
Dalmatina



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take your point, ColinB.

But it's reaching the stage where I'm almost indifferent as to whether Murdoch takes control. I don't have Sky, but then I don't have to pay for it, either. The commercial stations may make their money from advertising beans, but then I don't have to buy the beans unless I want them.

The BBC is awash with extorted money, and despite a strong groundswell of criticism of its arrogance and increasingly dumbed-down output (Chris Evans and Zoe Ball being cases in point), the gravy train chugs on.

When I don't listen to or watch any BBC in the future, from a purely subjective point of view, it won't actually matter to me who runs it. Sad but true.

And if others begin to feel the same, the licence will eventually lose all support, and then the BBC (or what passes for it by then) will be there for the plucking ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalmatina wrote:
But it's reaching the stage where I'm almost indifferent as to whether Murdoch takes control. I don't have Sky, but then I don't have to pay for it, either. The commercial stations may make their money from advertising beans, but then I don't have to buy the beans unless I want them.


It's not just the TV channels that Sky operates that are the problem - Murdoch's business effectively controls the means of distribution via satellite. How many people now refer to the process of "recording a TV programme" as "I'll Sky-Plus it"?

There's control and there's control......

Dalmatina wrote:
And if others begin to feel the same, the licence will eventually lose all support, and then the BBC (or what passes for it by then) will be there for the plucking ...


I can see a time very soon when the licence fee system will be abolished and the BBC will move over to a (very) basic free service with all premium content moving to a subscription model.
Back to top
Dalmatina



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's not just the TV channels that Sky operates that are the problem - Murdoch's business effectively controls the means of distribution via satellite. How many people now refer to the process of "recording a TV programme" as "I'll Sky-Plus it"?

There's control and there's control......


True - a supporting example would be that people still talk about 'hoovering'! And wasn't it Hoover who tried to muscle in over Dyson, thinking that Dyson wouldn't have the means to contest it? BIG mistake. Though whether there's enough money in the world to fight Murdoch is debatable ...

Quote:
I can see a time very soon when the licence fee system will be abolished and the BBC will move over to a (very) basic free service with all premium content moving to a subscription model.


It can't come soon enough for me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColinB
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalmatina wrote:
Quote:
I can see a time very soon when the licence fee system will be abolished and the BBC will move over to a (very) basic free service with all premium content moving to a subscription model.


It can't come soon enough for me!


Although I've always been a fervent supporter of the existing BBC funding model, I have to admit that I'm coming around to the idea of subscription-based models. There are some aspects of the BBC's output that I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price for.

Of course, things will change dramatically as broadcasters take advantage of developments in broadband and mobile delivery platforms - and with them will come increased opportunities for pay-per-view or subscription payment models.

On the subject of which, it's interesting to see that Spotify is about to downgrade its free service by limiting the number of hours per month non-members can access streaming music and pushing users to take up a subscription plan.
Back to top
PJ in Kent



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1102
Location: Go on, guess!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColinB wrote:
Dalmatina wrote:
I am turning away both from BBC radio and television. Time it was shaken up - and hard - I think.


That's exactly what that nice Mr. Cameron would like to see. I dread the thought of what might happen if the Tories got their way - Murdoch would be in control as soon as you could blink.

I'd like to see a shake-up at the BBC as long as it doesn't result in even more down-market programming policies than it already has. Somehow, I think pigs will fly.....


I have Sky and whether you like/loath Murdoch I'd just like to point out that I watch a lot of their quality drama/movies/documentary output because it's stuff I want to watch.
Unlike the increasing amount of BBC Radio/TV output which I find dull, pointless, celebrity-based and in certain cases excruciating.
I get the choice of paying for Sky or not, something I don't get with the BBC. Auntie's management (and in certain cases, the talent) has become exceptionally complacent and is in dire need of a kick up the breeches. It seems the current attitude is one of "shut up and put up with what we tell you to like..."
_________________
He's not the Messiah- he's a very naughty boy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dalmatina



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColinB:
Quote:
Although I've always been a fervent supporter of the existing BBC funding model, I have to admit that I'm coming around to the idea of subscription-based models. There are some aspects of the BBC's output that I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price for.


Absolutely. It's not ALL bad. The problem is that when it comprised a substantial section of people's viewing/listening, perhaps the licence could be justified.

Now I barely listen to or watch it, I bitterly resent paying a licence simply to enable me to watch other channels. And I certainly don't 'consume' 140-odd quid's worth of it a year.

Or if I did, I would make damned sure that my viewing/listening became more discerning!

PJ in Kent:

Quote:
Unlike the increasing amount of BBC Radio/TV output which I find dull, pointless, celebrity-based and in certain cases excruciating.
I get the choice of paying for Sky or not, something I don't get with the BBC. Auntie's management (and in certain cases, the talent) has become exceptionally complacent and is in dire need of a kick up the breeches. It seems the current attitude is one of "shut up and put up with what we tell you to like..."


I can't disagree with ANY of that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zoe Ball
Bank Holiday Monday 30 May
9.30am-12.00noon BBC RADIO 2


It's Bank Holiday Monday and Zoe Ball returns to stand in for Ken Bruce for the next fortnight. This week, she's joined by Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist Robbie Robertson, who picks music from Elvis and Sly And The Family Stone as his first two Tracks Of My Years.

There's also the new Record Of The Week, a track from the Album Of The Week and another chance for listeners to test their musical knowledge in Popmaster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi Amigo



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 10
Location: North Somerset

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark occomore wrote:
Quote:
Zoe Ball
Bank Holiday Monday 30 May
9.30am-12.00noon BBC RADIO 2


It's Bank Holiday Monday and Zoe Ball returns to stand in for Ken Bruce for the next fortnight. This week, she's joined by Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist Robbie Robertson, who picks music from Elvis and Sly And The Family Stone as his first two Tracks Of My Years.

There's also the new Record Of The Week, a track from the Album Of The Week and another chance for listeners to test their musical knowledge in Popmaster.


Oh, good. Another chance to catch up with news of her family! Or, maybe, following Colin's recommendation, to listen online to some rather more adult themed programming on Radio Caroline.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Schizoidman



Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 1140
Location: Rural West Sussex

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's face it, the only good songs you'll hear on Ken Bruce's lamentable show are the two on Tracks Of My Years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark Mayhew



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2874

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news that Zoe is covering shortly.

It can only be a matter of time before this a permanent long term arrangement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Mayhew wrote:

It can only be a matter of time before this a permanent long term arrangement.


It will be a long wait. Hopefully in the meantime it won't be cut short by 2 days like last time Laughing. Then the workings of the desk, blimey could we see the show be taken off air, and the songs, trailers and jingles just don't cue up to work for her!! Laughing Keep a listen out. Looking forward to it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MadeinSurrey



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3130
Location: The Beautiful South

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH no! Not 2 weeks of Ball! I really wish Ken wouldn't take so many holidays Crying or Very sad
_________________
MiS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18265
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed some bits of it but I gather they were speculating about the Icelandic ash cloud in case he can't get away this morning.

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nod



Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 3555

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks !!. Another nail in the coffin of R2 Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen May wrote:
Missed some bits of it but I gather they were speculating about the Icelandic ash cloud in case he can't get away this morning.

H


I'm guessing he may not be able to get away. If he does then could he be stuck. You know what happened last year, Steve Wright was stuck for an extra few weeks, which for some was a blessing in disguise. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18265
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will depend where he is going to Mark. It's only the Scottish airports that are affected at the moment and I doubt he's flying there. There are delays because aircraft are taking different routes making the flying time longer.

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gazmando



Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 560
Location: Huntingdon

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the occasions I go into work on Saturdays I have enjoyed listening to Zoe's shows.
There have been some good tunes played, the DVD reviews with Andrew Collins are good, along with Johnny Balls brainteasers.
I know people don't like Zoe talking about her family but I find that OK as I like knowing more about the DJ just as I liked Sarah K talking about her much beloved.
I just wish she would bring her Saturday Show over with her, rather than being lumbered with the repetitive "Gary Bones favourite music show".
Surely when Ken goes on holiday, Gary Bones should go with him?
Last Saturday, Zoe played The Chordettes, Dinah Washington, The Supremes, The Clash, Alvin Stardust, The Beach Boys and "The Stripper" tune.
Can you honestly see Gary "Zero Imagination" Bones allowing her to play ANYTHING like that when she sits in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nod



Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 3555

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gazmando wrote:
Last Saturday, Zoe played The Chordettes, Dinah Washington, The Supremes, The Clash, Alvin Stardust, The Beach Boys and "The Stripper" tune.


Yes some good music BUT it's the waffle inbetween Rolling Eyes

I agree Ken needs a new producer Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rob



Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 163
Location: Leicester

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoe Ball would be much better if she slowed down just a fraction. It's as though, after all her radio experience, she's still not comfortable in the studio. She would make fewer mistakes and go "urm" less often.

As for the music on the Ken Bruce show, Gary Bones knows what works for a mid-morning audience and we should bow to his experience is this matter. Did I manage to say that with a straight face? No, thought not...

Rob
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aviddiva



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Posts: 1135
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Zoe Ball back in for Ken Bruce Reply with quote

They should have let Andrew Collins host the show instead of Mrs. Cook.
_________________
We are loonies and we are proud!

- Campbell Bain in 'Takin' Over The Asylum'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ in Kent



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1102
Location: Go on, guess!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:
As for the music on the Ken Bruce show, Gary Bones knows what works for a mid-morning audience and we should bow to his experience is this matter. Did I manage to say that with a straight face? No, thought not...

Rob


Shame on you, Rob- go and stand in the naughty corner right now... Laughing
_________________
He's not the Messiah- he's a very naughty boy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearly overlooked this as Zoe hasn't got her own show now on the station. Although it was Half term last week she's covering Ken this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18265
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half Term isn't the same all over the country Mark.

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finger trouble with the equipment on Popmaster Laughing I think most of the country had the same half term as the May Half term has been pushed forward to June for the Queens Jubilee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18265
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Mark there are some are on this week.

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Radio 2 - what's happening? All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com