R2OK! Forum Index R2OK!
Contact R2OK! admin

Click here for R2OK! Website


 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official: it's Evans for breakfast
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Radio 2 - what's happening?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Official: it's Evans for breakfast Reply with quote

Well, Wogan has at last put his cards on the table and announced his departure at the end of the year. And guess who's taking over R2 Breakfast?

Evans. As was planned from the day he joined R2.

That's me done. Radio 2 is officially crap and proves conclusively that the Controller doesn't give a toss for the core audience.

It's Planet Rock and R4 for me now.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rachel
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo! great news!

Quote:
It's Planet Rock and R4 for me now.


Does that mean you won't come here anymore?
Back to top
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
Woo hoo! great news!

Quote:
It's Planet Rock and R4 for me now.


Does that mean you won't come here anymore?


This is a forum, not a radio station. It is possible to listen to anything whilst browsing a forum, isn't it?
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Minx



Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 4088
Location: France/Spain/Peterborough/Tenerife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this will cost R2 dearly in listening figures overall. We have R2 on all day. Call us sad, but we have it on in the study, in the kitchen, in the lounge and in the bedroom so as you move from room to room during the course of the day you get some degree of continuity. We also have it on in the car.

The only reason I "listen" to Evans Drivetime show is because I can't be bothered to roam from place to place to tune in elsewhere for a limited period. I prefer to either find something else to do, or just tune out for a couple of hours.

Faced with the prospect of Evans at the beginning of the day, shouting in my ear, organizing daft features when all I want is a little light banter and some music, I think I will find it no problem to retune them all, and leave them re-tuned for the remainder of the day. Good work Radio 2. Twisted Evil
_________________
Minx

To err is human, to forgive - canine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lord Evan Elpuss



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 3358
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only crumb of comfort I can find in this is that he'll be easier to avoid because of my work hours. It just means that I will have to try & find something else to listen to on my days off, even if it's only a CD. Whether I'll be able to switch on Radio 2 again after that other shouter will depend on who takes over the Drivetime spot, hopefully it won't continue to be 'Driveltime'.
_________________
Lord Evan Elpuss, Your ideal job is a Lumberjack.


Last edited by Lord Evan Elpuss on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minx wrote:
Faced with the prospect of Evans at the beginning of the day, shouting in my ear, organizing daft features when all I want is a little light banter and some music, I think I will find it no problem to retune them all, and leave them re-tuned for the remainder of the day. Good work Radio 2. Twisted Evil


I agree with you. It was one thing to get into the habit of switching off at 5.00pm at the end of the day, but avoiding R2 at breakfast completely will now mean that lots of people will do exactly the same as you.

All this is a perfect example of the BBC Radio management saying "stuff you" to a massive proportion of their regular audience.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Evan Elpuss



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 3358
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colby wrote:
Minx wrote:
Faced with the prospect of Evans at the beginning of the day, shouting in my ear, organizing daft features when all I want is a little light banter and some music, I think I will find it no problem to retune them all, and leave them re-tuned for the remainder of the day. Good work Radio 2. Twisted Evil


I agree with you. It was one thing to get into the habit of switching off at 5.00pm at the end of the day, but avoiding R2 at breakfast completely will now mean that lots of people will do exactly the same as you.

All this is a perfect example of the BBC Radio management saying "stuff you" to a massive proportion of their regular audience.

As I've said previously, his previous two forays into the breakfast slot ended in dismal failure. Don't things have a habit of happening in threes?
_________________
Lord Evan Elpuss, Your ideal job is a Lumberjack.


Last edited by Lord Evan Elpuss on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18264
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minx wrote:

The only reason I "listen" to Evans Drivetime show is because I can't be bothered to roam from place to place to tune in elsewhere for a limited period. I prefer to either find something else to do, or just tune out for a couple of hours.



I said I wouldn't listen 3 years ago and I've kept to my word unless I've left the radio on in another room and it goes off as fast as I can get to the off switch. I won't listen to the Ginger Idiot.

On another note I suppose it will be the end of Johnnie as well on the breakfast show. Sad

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rachel
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colby wrote:

This is a forum, not a radio station. It is possible to listen to anything whilst browsing a forum, isn't it?


Oh well, I guess it's not two lots of good news in one day.
Back to top
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I would sometimes, rarely, once in a blue moon put up with carrot top for a brief period in the evenings, the thought of his manic delivery first thing in the morning is unbearable.
But how will this effect Sarah and Ken?? I can't see them having a jolly handover... particularly after Ken's article.
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RockitRon



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 7565

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colby wrote:
All this is a perfect example of the BBC Radio management saying "stuff you" to a massive proportion of their regular audience.


I find it hard to disagree with that!

As an exercise in alienating 90% of Terry's listenership I think the Beeb has excelled itself. The bosses at Heart and Smooth, their accountants, advertisers, bankers and investors, must be rubbing their hands with glee, cos that's where most of the TOGs will go.

If they think they're going to attract a younger audience they could be in for a surprise. As I said elsewhere, Chris has attracted some to Drivetime - it is the only Radio 2 show my son will have on. However, he says that, in a straight contest with Moyles, there will only ever be one winner, by a country mile, and it ain't Evans.

(Ironically, Moyles has today passed Tony Blackburn's record as the longest running Breakfast DJ on Radio 1)

The BBC press release, which includes a transcript of what Terry has said
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2009/09_september/07/wogan.shtml
_________________
Ron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SantaFefan wrote:
But how will this effect Sarah and Ken?? I can't see them having a jolly handover... particularly after Ken's article.


Looking at it realistically, I don't think Ken will in the position of exchanging hand-over pleasantries at 9.30am, do you? I get the distinct feeling that there will be a couple more Press Releases coming out of the BBC in the coming weeks. Ken Bruce's general demeanour on Michael Ball's show yesterday (a show I've never listened to before but did so to hear what Kenny had to say) gave a hint of what's to come.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just give Chris a chance? I for one wish him all the best in his new role.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toggy wrote:
Why not just give Chris a chance? I for one wish him all the best in his new role.


The sound of Chris Evans will always be the sound of Chris Evans - unless he swaps his vocal chords for something a bit more bearable. It's his voice, and the way he uses it to annoy so many people, that's my main bone of contention.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen then, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to do so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That applies to me too I'm afraid Toggy, no matter what show he hosts, I just can't stand his voice along with O'Leary and Ball too..

But yes, I wish him well as he's got some big shoes to fill .... I don't suppose Johnnie Walker will be covering for him now will he?

When you think about it, the same has happened to the breakfast slot as Drivetime.. the regular fill-ins ignored!
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that's fine if you don't like his voice, calling him an a***hole is too personal though. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toggy wrote:
Don't listen then, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to do so.


I don't..... and I won't. That's not really the issue though. The issue is that he is being forced on a large and loyal audience at that time of day.

Toggy wrote:
No that's fine if you don't like his voice, calling him an a***hole is too personal though. Sad


I don't think so.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He comes across as a decent person to me, is it just because he's ginger that you think he's 'that'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously I don't know, but I wouldn't think the majority of Tel's audience would be happy to listen to Chris' format?
If true, it does seem unfair to them and a little crazy if you ask me...
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toggy wrote:
He comes across as a decent person to me, is it just because he's ginger that you think he's 'that'


No, it's his voice that annoys me (and lots of others, it would seem). His daytime on-air trails offer plenty of evidence of just how annoying the bloke's voice is. I don't care what colour his hair is - it's radio, after all.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark Mayhew



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2874

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the one lone voice on here-give Chris Evans a chance.

I think he will be excellent in the role.

The breakfast show needs a makeover with new features etc and Chris is the right person to deliver a breakfast show fit for 2010 and beyond.

Good luck Chris.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why he attracts so much hate Confused Ok he is lively and rather loud but he's never killed anybody or done any harm.
As I say sorry as I am to see Terry go it was bound to happen on day and I wish Chris well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Robinson
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3425
Location: Chorley, Lancashire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate Chris, but he does annoy me. Even my 26-year-old colleague, at just hearing the news, has said we're going to have to change the station in the office. We just don't think his voice and attitude will get us into the work mood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Mayhew wrote:
I agree with the one lone voice on here-give Chris Evans a chance.


Why should we? He's paid a lot of (our) money to broadcast and we have a right to voice our opinions.

Mark Mayhew wrote:
I think he will be excellent in the role.


Each to his/her own opinion, eh?

Mark Mayhew wrote:
The breakfast show needs a makeover with new features etc and Chris is the right person to deliver a breakfast show fit for 2010 and beyond.


Or not, as the case may be.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnump



Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 172
Location: Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm a bit gutted that Chris is leaving the Drivetime slot, it will be interesting to see who takes his place - Dermot O'Leary, Zoe Ball, Liza Tarbuck maybe???

I personally don't think that Evans will make the Breakfast gig the same as his current drivetime show but it will freshen up the breakfast slot. Ok so a lot of the current listeners will go elsewhere but a different audience will take it's place, most likely a lot of the current Drivetime audience will tune in.

What slot do you think Terry will take with his new show????
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SantaFefan



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: top of the cliffs in Norfolk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Chef said it was in the papers that Maconi was taking over Drivetime?
_________________
Johnnie Walker read out my message on Pirate Radio! Very Happy 13/8/07
I have heard how radio should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Rob



Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 163
Location: Leicester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SantaFefan wrote:
Our Chef said it was in the papers that Maconi was taking over Drivetime?


The speculation seems to be that Simon Mayo will be taking over drivetime. If true then it's probably been the plan for some time, which is why Ken Bruce was able to say so clearly a while back that he wasn't going anywhere.

Rob.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MadeinSurrey



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3130
Location: The Beautiful South

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all surprised to hear about Wogan, and I'm sure this will also mean goodbye to Sarah Kennedy. I would imagine that Evans will start at 7.

So it's no more Radio 2 for me in the mornings until Ken Bruce, and to be honest that will be the only R2 show I listen to with any regularity. I really like Ken, and hope that his show will be untouched. I cannot abide Evans at any price, whatever time of day he is on.

A sad day for many people.
_________________
MiS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Powerfulglenith
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colby your right, daytime on Radio 2

Chris Evans - Be woken by a screaming and shouting presenter
Ken Bruce - About the only sanity on the station during daytime
Jeremy Vine - Cant control a debate and cut listeners off to play a record
Steve Wright - Me me I am the best my show is brilliant - awful
Mayo? - Dull as dishwater
Back to top
Ian Robinson
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3425
Location: Chorley, Lancashire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:
SantaFefan wrote:
Our Chef said it was in the papers that Maconi was taking over Drivetime?


The speculation seems to be that Simon Mayo will be taking over drivetime. If true then it's probably been the plan for some time, which is why Ken Bruce was able to say so clearly a while back that he wasn't going anywhere.

Rob.

Yeah, it seems fairly certain Mayo will be taking over Drive. I'd rather he replaced Wright or Vine, to be honest, so he can do some talky stuff (and film reviews). Then Radcliffe & Maconie could do Drivetime and the evenings can go back to specialist shows. Sorted!

The other question is: who's Terry replacing at weekends? I pray it's Dermot O'Leary, Alan Carr, or Michael Ball!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerfulglenith wrote:
Colby your right, daytime on Radio 2

Chris Evans - Be woken by a screaming and shouting presenter
Ken Bruce - About the only sanity on the station during daytime
Jeremy Vine - Cant control a debate and cut listeners off to play a record
Steve Wright - Me me I am the best my show is brilliant - awful
Mayo? - Dull as dishwater


Apart from Mayo, who I think is "OK" though not spectacular (much more listenable than Evans, of course) I agree with you re: the others.

Ian Robinson wrote:
The other question is: who's Terry replacing at weekends? I pray it's Dermot O'Leary, Alan Carr, or Michael Ball!


Terry would be good in Parky's old slot, come to think of it.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockitRon



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 7565

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And in the new year, I'll be starting a really exciting new show, live from the BBC Radio Studio at Broadcasting House in front of you, as my live audience, presenting the very pinnacle of live music, artists, guests, and of course, you, your mail, your warmth, your witů

That sounds to me rather more Saturday lunchtime, somewhere between 10 and 3, than Sunday.
_________________
Ron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockitRon wrote:
"And in the new year, I'll be starting a really exciting new show, live from the BBC Radio Studio at Broadcasting House in front of you, as my live audience, presenting the very pinnacle of live music, artists, guests, and of course, you, your mail, your warmth, your witů

That sounds to me rather more Saturday lunchtime, somewhere between 10 and 3, than Sunday.


Mmm. Interesting. A sort of "Wogan" from his BBC TV Theatre days but on Radio? That could be OK for Saturday. That way, Tel will still get his Sunday Roast as well!

I think the reference should read "Radio Theatre" rather than "Radio Studio". The recently-refurbished Radio Theatre is right in the middle of BH and would be ideal for such a show.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toggy



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should think he will pre-record whatever show he is doing so he will still get his Sunday lunch no matter what Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Robinson
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 3425
Location: Chorley, Lancashire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colby wrote:
RockitRon wrote:
"And in the new year, I'll be starting a really exciting new show, live from the BBC Radio Studio at Broadcasting House in front of you, as my live audience, presenting the very pinnacle of live music, artists, guests, and of course, you, your mail, your warmth, your witů

That sounds to me rather more Saturday lunchtime, somewhere between 10 and 3, than Sunday.


Mmm. Interesting. A sort of "Wogan" from his BBC TV Theatre days but on Radio? That could be OK for Saturday. That way, Tel will still get his Sunday Roast as well!

I think the reference should read "Radio Theatre" rather than "Radio Studio". The recently-refurbished Radio Theatre is right in the middle of BH and would be ideal for such a show.

I think he means his listeners are his live audience, not that there will actually be a live audience.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Jimmy Young's weekend show that was announced when he "retired" from daytime! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
colby



Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1216

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Robinson wrote:
I think he means his listeners are his live audience, not that there will actually be a live audience.


Pity, because a "theatre" style show would make an interesting departure from the norm on R2. TW could handle it easily, too.

Ian Robinson wrote:
Anyway, I'm still waiting for Jimmy Young's weekend show that was announced when he "retired" from daytime! Laughing


I recall that he pulled out at the last minute.
_________________
(signature and avatar removed, violated forum Rule 2.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark occomore



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 9955
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearful eyes when I heard the announcement. I guess the time was right for him and deep down he can see things are happening at the station. I hope he continues with Children In Need? I wonder what kind of Weekend show it will be? Also wonder who will take over from Evans? Will Sarah K be leaving the Dawn Patrol too. Looks like a lot of announcements over the coming months leading up to the new January 2010 Lineup on Two?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helen May



Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 18264
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Robinson wrote:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Jimmy Young's weekend show that was announced when he "retired" from daytime! Laughing


That came to mind when I heard him say that as well Ian. I wonder if that's what they say to them all when they are ousted?

H
_________________
88 - 91 FM this is Radio 2 from the BBC!

I said it live on air in the studio with Jeremy Vine on 10/3/2005
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John W



Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 3360
Location: Warwickshire, UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am dismayed for the TOGS, they don't want to be shouted at.


Note: the original thread header title broke a forum rule. On this occasion I am happy just to alter the title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R2OK! Forum Index -> Radio 2 - what's happening? All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com